“May our Church be a humble House of Prayer….
- THURSDAY AFTERNOON PRAYER TIME
-please come and join us at 3:00 pm to pray for our church and the ministries of the church. Location varies so please call the church.
- PRAYERS FOR THE BODY OF CHRIST
-please all those struggling with sickness and disease; for healing and peace in their circumstances
-please pray for the Youth Ministry and all those who lead
-please pray for the Sunday School and that God’s Word will flourish in the lives of the children
-please pray that all those of the body of Christ will be bold in their faith
-please pray for all the ministries of the church including for example the Candlelight Circle Fellowship, Bible Studies, and Men’s Retreat at SABC in November.
- PRAISE FOR VBS MINISTRY DURING THE MONTH OF JULY
-praise to all the children who were able to attend this year’s VBS and pray that the Lord will continue to speak into their lives during the year and there will be people in their lives that will be a witness to the greatness of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- PRAYERS FOR OUR PASTOR
-please pray for rest, reviving and restoration
-please pray that he will continually hear the voice of God as he walks the righteous path.
- PRAYERS FOR LETHBRIDGE PREGNANCY CARE CENTRE
Come for an evening of praise March 2020
April 16th, 2020
May 7th, 2020
- PINELAKE CHRISTIAN CAMP
Answered Prayers January 2020
Pine Lake Christian Camp March 2020
Pine Lake Christian Camp May 2020
- NORM AND JILL WEATHERHEAD MISSIONARIES TO PAPUA NEW GUINEA –
Two Urgent Prayer Requests January 1st, 2020
Our Latest Prayer December 22nd, 2019
Two Urgent Prayer Requests January 1st, 2020
Prayer Updates January 2020
Our Latest Prayer January 22nd, 2020
Our Latest Prayer February 6th, 2020
Our Latest Prayer February 21st, 2020
Weatherheads March 18th, 2020
Our Latest Prayer March 26th, 2020
Our Latest Prayer April 4th, 2020
Our Latest Prayer May 7th, 2020
Join the Celebration Weatherheads May 17th, 2020
Our Latest Prayer May 22nd, 2020
Our Latest Prayer May 28th, 2020
- HART MINISTRIES – June 25th, 2017–
11. ATHLETES IN ACTION (AIA) –
- You can donate online at powertochange.com. Click “donate” at the top of the page, support a project, then view items under Athletes In Action, and then click on AIA High River.
- For those south of the Border, you can go online to ccci.org and go to the link Give. Click on staff and then to the right you will see “Enter the name or number of a staff member, ministry, or fund appeal.” My International Staff number is 2856819.
- You can also phone in a donation or mail in your gifts:
TOLL FREE: 1-855–722-4483
Address: Power to Change Ministries, 20385 64 Avenue, Langley, BC V2Y 1N5 Canada
(A tax receipt will be issued for all donations)
AIA Advent Newsletter2019
12. SOUTHERN ALBERTA BIBLE CAMP-is a “youth-focused Christian camp whose purpose is to challenge, encourage, and inspire campers spiritually and physically to help equip them for life and to develop Christian leadership in young adults.” “The vision of Southern Alberta Bible Camp is to see lives transformed by God through the gospel of Jesus Christ”.
Prayer and Notes April 8th, 2020
SABC May 7th, 2020
Julia Rawleigh’s Prayer Letter Prayer Letter 2019
13. ALBERTA BIBLE COLLEGE
-please continue to keep Dr. Stan Helton and his wife Pat and all the staff at ABC
14. EMBASSY CONNECTIONS CANADA-
Embassy Connections Canada January 2020
Sherman Prayer February 2020
Prayer March 26th, 2020
Embassy Connections Canada Easter Letter
Prayer 2 May 11th, 2020
15. TEEN CHALLENGE – “We Are Christian – We believe that God is the catalyst for change for people with life-controlling drug and alcohol problems; We Are Committed To The Addict – We believe that a balance of love, accountability and training are required to prepare the individual for successful re-entry into society; We Value People – Our students, donors, staff, volunteers, churches, board members and advisory councils are appreciated and worthy of respect and honour; We Are Stewards – We are committed to managing wisely all resources entrusted to us, recognizing that we are ultimately accountable to God; There Is Hope! – Life-controlling addictions can be permanently overcome!
January 2020 Prayer Bulletin
Teen Challenge Prayer Bulletin March 2020
Prayer bulletin March 24, 2020
16. LIFELINE CHRISTIAN MISSION– “Spark a life on mission for God. Everyone. Everywhere.
God turns a spark into a passion to serve Him. So we take His spark to the ends of the earth. (Matthew 28:18-20) is the vision of Lifeline Christian Mission with the mission of extending hope and elevating people to experience their God-given potential.
Sharing His love through our resources and through discipleship. (Matthew 25:34-40; Matthew 28:18-20)”